Help needed for "Jump to Topic"

Please find the attached screenshot and help me how to use “Jump to topic” feature in a correct way.

What I want here is after the User inputs to T57, the next question should be T27(also used advanced feature jump to topic T27) but couldn’t help. And I do accept that T27 was a follow up question of T10 and T27 also has follow up question T28. But after addressing the question T57 by an user, I want users to ask questions from T27, T28 and T30 for example, which are different set of questions.

More clarification to address my issue — I have designed questions depending on what users choose from the given four options.
Example : Type of disruption?
(a) Power outage
(b) Transportation
(c) Health related issues
(d) Business Shutdown

If they choose (a) in the first place. A set of questions will be asked and have follow up questions as well.
And at the end I have designed a question asking users to choose the combination for option (a).
The example will be : What is combined disruption along with Power outage (Previously selected)
(a).Transportation
(b) Health related issues
(c) Business Shutdown
Now if they choose option (a). Transportation
I want the questions under transportation to be asked if they chose option (b) transportation in the first place.
Could you please help me to create the loop instead creating a whole set of questions.

What I want here is after the User inputs to T57, the next question should be T27(also used advanced feature jump to topic T27) but couldn’t help. And I do accept that T27 was a follow up question of T10 and T27 also has follow up question T28. But after addressing the question T57 by an user, I want users to ask questions from T27, T28 and T30 for example, which are different set of questions.

What is the condition for T27 to be asked? If T27 is conditioned on certain answer in T57, for T27 to be asked after T57, it need to be a followup of T57. Currently T27 seems to be a followup of (conditioned on) a different topic. If you want T27 to be a followup of more than one topics, we also support that. When you adding T27, choose “Attach to an existing question” in the parent trigger (T57).
Screenshot from 2022-04-12 09-47-14

Then select OR connector if you want T27 to be triggered when either of the conditions are met.

On the other hand, if T27 is always asked, then it should not be followup of any topic. Simply jump to it if it does not follow the topic you intended. Jump to topic changes the flow - without jump to topic, the topics will show up one by one as listed in Design page. Adding as follow-up request or extended reply will add condition for the topic to show.