How can I stop my conversational AI from asking unwanted questions?

Question: I chose the “Conduct conversational survey” template and was able to customize the script. However, when I do the “Preview” the AI will sometimes add its own questions such as:
“Shall I get in touch with you at xxx@yyy.com? Reply with ‘skip’ if you do not wish to provide your contact details”
Is there a way to stop the AI from asking questions that are not approved in the script?

Answer:
Your conversational AI can only ask questions in the script and you can edit the conversation script to control this as follows.
(1) Go to the “Design” page
(2) Read the questions listed on the page under the label “Customize Your Chat Script Below” to find the question you don’t wish your AI to ask. You can also do a search (e.g., using Command + F on Mac) to find your target question
(3) Mouse over the question and click to select the question
(4) Now you can delete the unwanted question by click on the “Delete” on the upper left corner of the selected question panel.
(5) Go to “Preview” again to preview the chat.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the quick response. I appear to still be having issues with this I have gone through the entire script but when I click preview, the AI will eventually ask the following:

“Shall I get in touch with you at xxx@yyy.com Reply with ‘skip’ if you do not wish to provide your contact details”

Once I respond the AI then asks the following:

“I understand, In case you want to get in touch with us, please email us are 'hello@juji.io”

I cannot see these texts in the design stage but they keep showing up when I preview.

Hi hwhiteley,

Thank you for using Juji.
Would you mind creating a fresh new engagement using the “Conduct conversational survey” template? By default, the question “Shall I get in touch with you at xxx@yyy.com? Reply with ‘skip’ if you do not wish to provide your contact details” should not be included in that template.
If the question persists in the new engagement’s preview, please let us know. Also, it would be helpful if you can give us a screenshot of the previous question and the conversation that leads to the undesired question.