How do I know if a chat ends and the results are captured?

When the chat reaches the final remark “You can click here to visit Seersite” does it recognize that the chat is over and it should collect their responses and add them to the final results of the survey? If, not then this is an issue we need to resolve, since we will not be able to collect the necessary data.

To be clear, we want to make sure that the Juji AI understands that when a respondent reaches this last step it will consider the chat over and collect the responses and add them to the survey results.

Best,

Harry

Hi Harry,

The user response is actually collected in real time. So yes, the responses should be there in the reports when the chat ends, even though it is not redirected.

It appears that the chat is capturing the results, but it is not recognizing that they chat is over. Is there a way to change this so that it can recognize the chat is over and without going to the backend page?

Is this the same issue where the advice is?

The way to fix this is to add (end-interview) call in the script of the chat in the ide. In your case, simply add the function call in the rep-tell-user-defined-remark-3 topic, which is the last message of the chat. I have helped you made the change, it should work now.

Are the user’s responses permanently collected even if the chat is not recognized as being completed? Patrick said that they results would save permanently, just wanted to confirm.

We do not want to use the (end-interview) function in the chat because it redirects to a page we cannot customize. However, we also want the AI to recognize that the chat is complete. Is there a way to do this?

Are the user’s responses permanently collected even if the chat is not recognized as being completed?

Yes, every responses collected is permanent unless participants request them to be deleted. It has nothing to do with whether the chat is completed or not.

We do not want to use the (end-interview) function in the chat because it redirects to a page we cannot customize. However, we also want the AI to recognize that the chat is complete. Is there a way to do this?

This is not available on the website, but I can add this feature. It should be quick to add, however, I need to coordinate with my colleagues regarding pushing the change to the website.

Now (end-chat) function can be used in place of the deprecated (end-interview).
(end-chat) with no argument will end the chat but the page is not redirected to anywhere.
(end-chat "http://www.google.com") with a full url string will end the chat and redirected to the specified page.